Thursday, 9 March 2017
The blouse is made of some vintage fabric of unknown origins, and the colour reminds me of something from the 1930's. It's rather different from what I usually wear, so it was finished for a few months before I finished my brown Ella skirt. Thankfully it was the perfect combination and looked exactly what I was envisaging in my head.
I had the perfect vintage orange buttons, but only had four, so skipped the bottom button hole. Construction was very straight forward- I cut the main body stripes vertically and the yokes horizontally.
I've also added in a detail shot form when I was making my Ella skirt. The yoke curves into a point where the top seam of the pleat sits.
That's all for now. I have a lot more to show you over the coming weeks, but I am finding it hard to get outfit photos!